https://abcnews.go.com/US/body-construction-worker-killed-orleans-hard-rock-collapse/story?id=72258843

7 0

The body of a construction worker who was killed in the Hard Rock Hotel collapse in New Orleans nearly 10 months ago has finally been removed , his family and city leaders said. Quinnyon Wimberly, 36, was one of three men killed in the incident. The bodies of Wimberly and 63-year-old Jose Ponce Arreola had been inside the building since the collapse on Oct. 12, 2019. The third victim, Anthony Magrette, was removed shortly after the collapse. City officials had long said they weren't able to remove the bodies of Wimberly and Arreola safely because the building was too unstable. "This has been a long journey, but the longest journey has been for the family," New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrel... Full story

10 August

wait