https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51050407

29 0

Image caption Klaus O was filmed placing toxic substances on his colleagues' sandwiches. A young man, who was in a coma for nearly four years in Germany after his work lunch was poisoned by a colleague, has died, German media report. The 26-year-old ingested lead acetate and mercury after it was sprinkled on his sandwiches, resulting in severe brain damage. Two of his colleagues were also targeted and suffered kidney damage. A man, named only as Klaus O, was found guilty of attempted murder last year and sentenced to life in prison. On Thursday, state prosecutor Veit Walter said a new trial could be ordered by Germany's Supreme Court now that one of the victims had lost his life, the Bild newspaper reported. Full story

9 January

wait